1. A 4 week minimum should be given for invitations to be adequately finished. Place cards require a minimum of 1 week. Large orders of more than 600 invitations should be given at least 2 months to be addressed.
2. NOT responsible for inadequate amount of invitations or place cards. 25-50 additional envelopes should always be ordered with invitations, to leave room for mistakes and misspellings, and of course add-ons.
3. If any Add-ons should be needed, they will be done at an extra cost (the same as base amount) time permitting.
4. A deposit of half the original amount of the order is required at time of purchase. The remaining balance will be due when the order is finished, unless paid in full before order is filled.
Please make sure that you have the following ready when presenting envelopes to be addressed:
• A typed list of names and addresses, which should be typed out exactly the way that they should be written on envelopes.
EXAMPLE Outer Envelope Inner Envelope
Mr. and Mrs. William John Doe Mr. and Mrs. Doe
123 Anywhere Avenue
Columbia, South Carolina 29205
• Deposit of half the amount of your order. Cash or check only
• Name, phone number and e-mail address